Google
 

Saturday, December 30, 2006

5,000 Hits, Thank You!

We have reached a milestone.

Late last week my site meter has registered 5,000 hits.

As it has only been six weeks since I have started this blog, I think this is quite a considerable amount, if I may say so myself.

Considering all the effort and time that goes into writing my posts, there would be very little satisfaction without knowing that people are actually reading them.

I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who come to visit, regardless of whether you take the time and effort to actively participate in the discussions, or whether you just read the posts and comments.

All of you encourage me to continue writing.

Thank you!

It would be interesting for me to hear some feedback of what you think of this blog and what brought you to it, what you like, what you don’t, what you think could or should be changed, etc.

I’m looking forward to your replies.

All previous posts are still open for discussion.

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep on keeping on!!

Anonymous said...

keep on posting...two comments:
1) don't post what other blogs are talking about

2) change topics more often

keep it up...you know there are issues here in lakwd you could post about

Anonymous said...

great work
i, for one, apologize for the annonymity
i would love this world to be more open, frank and honest
but it isnt
and this is where we live
so again, my apologies
do keep up the good work
more topics would be great, but i'm sure you are busy like the rest of us

megapixel said...

yeah, change a little more often

Anonymous said...

I think you are smart and articuklate besides being honest.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

mazal tov on the milestone! keep posting. pick good topics (as you have been) and stay independant.

Shpitzle Shtrimpkind said...

Mazel Tov on hitting 5000. I was the 5000th visitor! I checked your blog the other day and the sitemeter said the amazing number of Five Zero Zero Zero! Keep it up!

Independent Frum Thinker said...

Thank you all for the compliments.

Many of you seem to feel I should change topics more often. But as anonymous #2 wrote, I too live a busy life, and it isn’t so easy for me to write new posts regularly. Generally, a lot of thought and effort go into writing my posts, making it harder to change topics very often.

However, your voices have been heard.

Thank you all very much!

SemGirl said...

Good job..IFT..

Independent Frum Thinker said...

Semgirl -
Thank you.